How To Make Money Online: See What You Will Need to Start Online Business And Ways You Can Make Money Online.
There are no limits on who can become a great entrepreneur. You don’t necessarily needa college degree, a bunch of money in the bank or even business experience to start something that could become the next major success. However, what you do need is a strong plan and the drive to see it through.
Here Are What People Ask:
What do you need to start your own business?
How can I start a small business?
How do I start a startup?
How do you start your own clothing line?
Here is what You Will Need to Start Online Business
(1) Access to the Internet: This is the most important part of it, you can start online business without having access to the internet, You will need an access to the internet. This could be a personal computer(PC) or a good smartphone with internet connection. Basically, I recommend a laptop with a modem. Personally, I am using a Laptop and My Android Phone(Hotspot).
(2) Some Money to Subscribe Internet: I am not talking about those that are always on facebook free mode, because they lose alot of information daily, I overhead some guys ask me how to make money online without any investment. I don’t think this is possible. You will need some money to subscribe your modem to get access to internet. Anybody that want to make money online should be online most of the time.
(3) A Work Plan: With the above two things in place, you are ready to start an online business. You need to create a miniature business plan. What type of online business do you want to do? What will you achieve if you do it? What do you need to do to achieve your aim?
(4) Bank Account: You need a bank account that you will use to receive the money.
(5) Payoneer Accounts: This is needed if you like to do business that don’t pay directly to your bank account here in Nigeria. Most affiliate and freelance websites in the US that accept Nigerians pay with Payoneer.
(6) Patient: This is needed as a prerequisite to make money online. Just like any other business, you have to wait for the business to grow before you start to harvest. One advantage of Online business is that once the money come, it will continue to come unless you relent your effort.
(7) Honesty and Open Mindedness: You have to be as transparent as possible to succeed in any online business. If you mistakenly or purposely scam somebody, just one bad review or comment about you is enough to tarnish your image online and everybody will be afraid of you if you are not even arrested.
(8) Focus: One big mistake most people make is lack of focus when they start internet business. They will create as many websites or blogs thinking that the more they create, the more they will make money. It’s advisable that you should take your time to research on your niche. The find a very profitable niche and stick to that until you make money from it. Once you create more that two blog, your efforts will be divided.
(9) Be Unique: Another mistake most people make is to trying to copy another person’s strategy. It’s good to have a mentor. It’s also good to follow a pattern that works but try and be unique in whatever you are doing. Do not involve in copy and paste blogging unless you are ready to do this. If you do that, you will have so many problems, either Google will refuse to index/rank your blog in search engine or refuse to approve your AdSense application.
Those are the few things you need.
Choose an Online business you can do well.
I have listed Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/Profits From Daily In Nigeria and listed websites and blogs that are already successful in it. Pay a visit to it and get inspiration.
The Only Way to Make Money Online in Nigeria
There are basically three steps to make money online in Nigeria. These are explained below.
(1) Find out What People Need: The hallmark of online income is your ability to provide solutions to people’s problem. So find out what problem people have and how you can provide the solution to them.
(2) Determined what you can do: There are many things you can do online to make money. This will depend on what you are able to find out in step 1 above and what you can really do best. Sometimes, it’s quite easy and fun to make money from what you know and love to do.
(3) Choose and Create an Audience: The next point after (1) and (2) above is to either choose a ready made audience e.g Freelance websites or build your own audience. My best strategy is building my own audience.
The best way to do this is blogging and email marketing. Depending on your blog niche, your blog readers may eventually become your customer or clients. This is simple.
(4) Become Rich Using Internet: having had all this in place, the next thing is to make money. There are three main ways to make money online.
(a) Provide a Service or sell your product and keep 100% the profit; These could be eBooks, software, apps, contents, videos etc.
(b) Recommend product or service to other and enjoy the sales commission; These is called affiliate marketing.
(c) Sales an advertising space on your audience: These could be direct space sales or pay per click ads like Google AdSense
(5) Maintain your Business: After all this, it’s important that you maintain your business so that you can continue to make money from it.
That’s it on how to make money online in Nigeria. This is just a blueprint and the principle behind it. I have published many online business ideas on this blog. You can implement some of them and see how it goes.