A Complete Study guide: Canada Visa Application
Canada is a developed country located just above the United States that welcomes visitors. Travel to Canada is in high demand because it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world with a thriving economy.
A Canadian visa is a document that allows you to enter Canada for tourist, studies, visitation, work, or any other reason. The visa is stamped on your passport and allows you to enter Canada. When you obtain a Canadian passport, it signifies that the Canadian consulate in your nation determined that you are qualified and fit to visit Canada. After your Canada visa is issued, your entry into Canada is contingent on the officer you meet at the border when you arrive. You must persuade the officer that you actually deserve to enter Canada.
You will be allowed to enter Canada if you answer the Canadian Border Services Officer’s questions correctly and honestly.
If the officer suspects you of being suspicious, he will deny you admission into Canada, even if you have a valid Canada visa. Before you apply for a Canadian visa, you must first decide what type of visa you want.
There are different types of Canadian visa you can apply for:
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
To apply choose the one that best suits your intent of traveling to Canada.
Temporary Canada Visa: enables the bearer to stay in Canada for a set period of time The number of days or months a visa holder will stay in Canada is stamped by the Canadian consulate at the border. This can usually take up to six months.
A single entry visa allows the individual to enter Canada only once. It cannot be reused once the PRA on departs Canada, even if he departs within two days of entering Canada.
A multiple entry visa permits the holder to enter Canada several times before the visa expires.
Permanent Canada Visa: This is the kind of visa that allows the holder to settle in Canada permanently.
Application for Canada Visa
The application process for a Canada visa is heavily influenced by the type of visa you are seeking.
There are generally six steps to apply for a Canada Visa, which include:
• Eligibility Test: Find out if you are eligible before submitting your application; this will save you a lot of money because if you apply and are not eligible, there is no opportunity to argue for a refund after payment.
• Create an online account: You can easily register an online account and proceed with your visa application unless you decide for a paper application, which requires you to visit a Canadian application facility in your country.
There are two ways to create an account for the application:
- Because the Canadian Government has partnered with several banks, you can use your online banking login.
- Creating a Government of Canada login (GCKey)
• Gather all the required documents needed for your traveling: If you submit your visa application without including all of the essential documents, your application will be denied without explanation. Check that your documents are complete.
• Pay your fees: Payment is required for your visa to be processed. Once payment is received, the processing of your visa begins at the appropriate time, and you will receive either an acknowledgment/approval or a denial.
• Await processing of your Canadian visa: After you’ve completed the process and submitted all necessary documents, you’ll have to wait for your visa to be processed.
Your chances of getting your visa approved are dependent on you and the information you supplied on your application form. Make certain you provide accurate and credible facts.
For more information on Canadian visa application, leave us a comment of what you would love to see.